Flowers will add a sense of elegance and timelessness to your wedding pictures
One of the most important parts of weddings are the flowers – and there is a good reason for that.
They allow you to show your own style and play with your creativity. Finding the right flowers for your wedding in London might be fun and an essential part of of the process. In case you might not know where to start from here are some tips which can point you in the right direction.
Even if you have an idea what you are after, there are some things you need to consider, what colours, style and last but not least the budget so you can move further into making your final floral selection.
- It might be a good idea to decide early on the colour scheme on your wedding as this will help choosing the right flowers for you.
- Check if the interior of your short listed venues matches the overall style of your wedding and flowers as this might make it a lot easier later on for you.
- Check what flowers are in season as this might let you cut the cost of your budget.
- This is the moment where might want to decide how much you want to spend on a budget for flowers.
- Research for florists. It might help if they are local to you as this will help you save a lot time. It is going to be much easier once it’s time to communicate all your ideas and choose the right flowers together.